On Nov. 4, 1892, Geneva Reformed Presbyterian Church was organized. Worship services were held in the chapel of Old Main at Geneva College.
First Pastor Called
Reverend H.G. Foster was the first pastor of the congregation elected in 1894, where he served for 15 years.
The church buiding was constructed at the corner of 31st Street and 4th Avenue in Beaver Falls.
The Reverend J.C. Slater was the pastor from 1910-1937.
Reverend James Henery was the guiding shepherd of the congregation, but died one year into his pastorate.
Reverend J. B. Willson served the congregation as pastor from April 1940 until 1953 when he went to teach at the seminary.